Important Message About COVID-19
Ashfield Radiology is OPEN
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, Saturday 9:30am – 4:30pm.
In this difficult time of COVID-19 pandemic, it is more important than ever that we continue to provide radiology services to support our doctors and patients. Safety of our patients and staff remains a paramount consideration, in particular those patients who are vulnerable .
At Ashfield Radiology, we take the health and safety of our patients, staff and local community very seriously. We are closely following NSW Department of Health guidelines for infection prevention. In light of recent context of local transmission, NSW Health has escalated to a moderate risk level (Amber). We are making some changes to our practice.
In line with the NSW Department of Health guidelines, effective from 25 July 2020,
- All patients/visitors attending Ashfield Radiology will be required to bring their own mask and wear a mask as social distancing may not be possible during some examinations. For those without a mask, masks are available for purchase at our practice if required.
- Strict PATIENT ONLY policy now applies in our clinic waiting rooms. Exceptions are when a patient requires a carer, or the patient is a child - a carer is someone who is needed to come with the patient for care and support. We ask drivers for patients to stay in the car or outside the practice. This is to minimise risks and facilitate adherence of social distancing measures.
- Screening now in place for all patients and visitors entering our clinic. Non-contact temperature check and screening questionnaire are in place. Anyone who is symptomatic or has a temperature will be advised to seek further medical help and/or access testing at an appropriate location. Patients who are referred for testing may need to have their appointment delayed and rescheduled.
- Please help maintain physical distancing to ensure 1.5 metres of space between people where appropriate and practical.
If you or your patient have:
- fever or history of fever / high temperature / chills OR
- Flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigues OR
- Shortness of breath, respiratory problems OR
- been diagnosed with COVID-19 OR
- have travelled internationally or on a cruise ship as a passenger or crew, travelled to an area within Australia considered high risk for community transmission in the last 14 days (refer to Department of Heath) OR
- been in close contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 days but is as yet, untested or unconfirmed as being tested (suspected case)
Please DO NOT enter Ashfield Radiology. Kindly call our friendly team to discuss prior to booking or attending your appointment. CALL 02 8208 3323 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand this is an extremely difficult and challenging time for all, We are here to support you and manage your healthcare needs as best we can. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
We thank you for your understanding and helping on maintaining our community safe.